Finish Line Transmissions warranty covers all new products for (6 months) from the original delivery date to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Finish Line Transmissions will repair or replace at their sole discretion any defective product at no charge. Finish Line Transmissions accepts NO responsibility for labor cost, fluids, or shipping charges for any allegedly defective product
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY ON THE FOLLOWING
- Any product that has been physically altered or improperly installed.
- Any product abused, misused, or used in incorrect application.
- Any product that is defective due to accident, physical or neglect.
- Any product damaged due to improper cooling, restricted cooler flow, or low fluid level.
- Any type of torque converter failure which contaminated or damaged transmission.
- Disassembly of any FLT product will void warranty.
This warranty expressly does not cover loss or injury from the use of the product.
As a condition of this warranty the customer must return any allegedly defective product, freight prepaid to Finish Line Transmissions, 853 S. Westgate St., Addison, IL. 60101, accompanied by shippers packing slip and copy of original invoice which can obtained from Finish Line Transmissions.
This warranty is non-transferable.